Simplex 4906-9154 with speaker and synchronized strobe provide convenient installation to standard electrical boxes with extensions. The enclosure designs are both impact and vandal resistant and provide a convenient strobe intensity selection. You can select each Simplex 4906-9154 for strobe intensity output. This minimizes on-site model inventory and easily accommodates changes encountered during construction.
Furthermore, wall mount S/V housings are a one-piece assembly, including lens, that mounts to a 4 in. square electrical box with extension, see wall mount installation reference. Also, you can quickly remove the cover with a tool and covers are available separately for color conversion.
During installation, a selection plug at the back of the housing determines the desired strobe intensity. An attached flag with black letters on a highly visible yellow background allows the selected intensity to be see at the side of the strobe lens.
When multiple strobes and their reflections can be seen from one location, synchronized flashes reduce the probability of photo-sensitive reactions as well as the annoyance and possible distraction of random flashing. The multi-candela strobes of these S/Vs are activate by NACs that provide the Simplex synchronization format.
Features / Specifications
- High-quality voice and tone reproduction with taps for 1/4 W, 1/2 W , 1 W, or 2 W, at 25 VRMS or 70.7 VRMS
- Capacitor input for connection to supervised notification appliance circuits
- Speakers are wire separately from strobe wiring
- UL listed to Standard 1480 and ULC-S541
- Housing is white with clear lens
- Red FIRE lettering is print on two sides