The Simplex 4904-9176 wall mount visible notification appliances provide symmetrical light output in key axis directions by utilizing a compound, multi-surface reflector. The lens assembly fits securely into its housing, providing a high integrity notification appliance that is impact and vandal resistant and suitable for a variety of applications.
When multiple strobes and their reflections can be see from one location, synchronize flashes reduce the probability of photo-sensitive reactions as well as the annoyance and possible distraction of random flashing. If synch output NACs are not available, two-wire circuit Flash Synchronization Modules can be use to control synchronized flash strobes. Free-run model Simplex 4904-9176 strobes will flash in a free-run mode when connected to a synchronized NAC.
Proper selection of wall mount visible notification appliances is dependent on occupancy, location, local codes, and proper applications. SmartSync operation mode allows a two-wire circuit to provide the ability to activate both the horn and strobe on the same NAC and then allow the horn to be silence while the strobe remains flashing. The horn operates as “on-until-silenced” while the strobe operation is “on-until-reset.”
Features / Specifications
- Models are available with 15, 30, or 110 candela
- 24 VDC operation with switch selection for free-run or synchronized flash rate, also compatible with SmartSync strobe operation
- Compatible with ADA requirements
- Strobe candela rating is clearly indicate on the reflector
- Diode polarized input for connection to reverse polarity supervised Notification Appliance Circuit (NAC)
- Rugged, high impact, flame retardant thermoplastic housing
There are no reviews yet.