The Simplex 2099-9754 Manual Pull Station (single action). Accordingly, the activation of the Simplex single action manual stations requires a firm downward pull to activate the alarm switch. Consequently, completing the action breaks an internal plastic break-rod which is visible below the pull lever and its use is optional. Therefore, the uses of a break-rod can be a deterrent to vandalism without interfering with the minimum pull requirements needed for easy activation. Thus, the pull lever latches into the alarm position and remains extended out of the housing to provide a visible indication. Pre-Signal Option activates when the lever is pulled. General alarm initiation requires a key to activate a key switch located behind the pull lever.
- Wire Connections: Screw terminal for in/out wiring, for 18 to 14 AWG wire
- UL Listed Temperature Range: 32° to 120° F (0° to 49° C) intended for indoor operation
- Humidity Range: Up to 93% RH at 100° F (38° F)
- Housing Color: Red with white raised lettering
- Material: Housing and pull lever are high impact polycarbonate
- Pull Lever Color: White with red raised lettering
- Housing Dimensions: 5” H x 3-3/4” W x 1” D (127 mm x 95 mm x 25 mm)