The Silent Knight SK-MONITOR-2 module is capable of monitoring two separate Class B circuits simultaneously, making it ideal for waterflow tamper switch and flow switch monitoring.
This is also an addressable monitor module with two initiating circuits for use with Honeywell Silent Knight series fire alarm control panels (FACPs). The SK-MONITOR-2 acts as an interface to contact devices, such as waterflow switches and pull stations.
The Silent Knight SK-MONITOR-2 supports Class B supervised wiring to the load device. Additionally, conventional 4-wire smoke detectors can be monitored for alarm and trouble conditions. Furthermore, this module mounts directly into a 4” square electrical box. The box must have a minimum depth of 2-1/8”. Also, a surface mount electrical box (System Sensor® part number SMB500) is available from Silent Knight.
Features / Specifications
- Support for Class B wiring
- Fully supervised
- Attractive ivory cover plate
- SEMS screws for easy wiring
- Rotary address switches for fast installation
- Monitor two circuits, with unique addresses, simultaneously
- Operating Temperature: 32ºF – 120ºF
- Humidity: 10% – 93% non-condensing
- Accessories: SMB500 Electrical Box
The SK-MONITOR-2 is compatible with the following Honeywell Silent Knight fire alarm control panels:
- 6820: Addressable fire alarm control panel
- 6820EVS: Addressable fire alarm control panel
with an emergency mass notification system.