The Silent Knight SK-DUCT Intelligent air duct smoke detector is used with SK-PHOTO-R (included) for detecting smoke as well as products of combustion present in air moving through an HVAC air handling system. When smoke is detected in a duct, the unit communicates the condition to the Honeywell Silent Knight control panel. Also, the panel, in turn, depending on programming and wiring, turns off fans, blowers, and other devices. The duct housing allows for the mounting of the SK-RELAY addressable relay module.
In fact, the Model Silent Knight SK-DUCT Air Duct Smoke Detector utilizes photoelectric technology for the detection of smoke. Besides, it provides early detection of smoke and products of combustion present in air moving through HVAC ducts in Commercial and Industrial applications.
The Silent Knight SK-DUCT is in a heavy-duty gray steel back box with a clear cover. It features a pivoting housing that fits both square and rectangular footprints capable of mounting to a round or rectangular duct. It installs quickly and easily.
Features / Specifications
- Versatile mounting options: square or rectangular configuration
- New Cover tamper signal
- LED alarm indication and communication on sensor head
- Detects and limits the spread of smoke
- Rugged steel back box with clear plastic cover
- Easy to clean
- Large terminal connection screws
- Transparent cover for convenient visual inspection
- Available space within the housing to accommodate the mounting of relay module
There are no reviews yet.