The Silent Knight SD505-6IB isolates a short circuit wiring fault on a Class A (Style 7) and Class B (Style 4) SLC loop. Also, normally if the FACP detects a short on the SLC loop, the entire loop can be disabled. When the Silent Knight SD505-6IB is attached to the loop, a short, open, or ground fault occurring on the SLC loop will be detected as trouble but all SLC devices will continue to operate. Besides, the isolator module fits underneath the SD505-6AB detector base.
In general, the Silent Knight SD505-6IB Line Isolator Module is compatible with Silent Knight Addressable Fire control panels. The SD505-6IB mounts on a standard dual gang or 4” square and Octagon electrical box. Up to 508 SD505-6IBs can be use per 5820XL, and 127 per 5808 Intelliknight systems. The module shall be compatible with Silent Knight detector models SD505-APS, SD505-AHS and SD505-AIS.
Features / Specifications
- Isolates a short so that the SLC loop remains operational
- Fully supervised
- Can be use with either Class B (Style 4) or Class A (Style 7) supervision.
- Attaches underneath the 6-inch detector base (SD505-6AB) for quick installation.
- UL Listed.
- Operating Temperature.: 32ºF to 120ºF (0ºC to 49ºC)
- Relative Humidity: 10 to 85% RH
- Operating Voltage: 32 VDC
- Max. Loop Resist. 50Ω