Siemens U-S110-W-C is a fire alarm strobes that combine state-of-the-art electronics to provide reliability and low current drain to meet visual life safety application. Moreover same low current draw for either wall or ceiling mount installations. Finally, the new strobes are constructed of light durable plastic and are available in two colors: red or white.
However, the unit’s design provides the Siemens U-S110-W-C for easy installation with a single gang, double-gang, or 4 square mountings. In addition, the lens construction provides high candela output with a very low current consumption while meeting UL and ADA standards. Also, the Retro Plate units come with the same strobe choices with one major physical difference, construction. For that reason, the retro strobe plate is constructed of metal for mounting bell or chime devices to the plate.
Some of the specifications can be describe below:
- Universal Mount.
- Very Low Inrush Current.
- Standard Strobe Units or Synchronize Strobe Units with SCM-F Sync Control Module or DSC, Dual Sync Control Units.
- Lightweight Plastic Design on New Stand Alone Strobe Units.
- Metal Plate Design on Strobe Retro Plate and Weather Proof Stand-Alones.
- l Available for Wall or Ceiling Mount Applications (in Red or White Colors)
- Screw Terminals Accept #12 AWG.
- U.L. Listed for Ceiling Mount.