Siemens is now offering low-frequency sounder-strobes to its notification appliances portfolio. Formed as the `SL’-series, these technologically advanced sounder-strobes meet National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) requirements for recognized sleeping areas within a commercial building. In a single device, the Siemens SLFSSWW-F series can provide alarm-signaling tones for dual applications.
Additionally, each Siemens SLFSSWW-F sounder-strobe has an advanced, power-saving light-emitting diode (LED) technology with three (3) modes of 520 Hertz operation (for the sounder portion of these notification appliances).
Synonymous to the current Siemens `LFS’-series of sounder-only notification appliances, the `SL’-series of sounder-strobes are produced in a sleek, modern design. Its fitting provides high-quality energy efficiency in an aesthetically pleasing, low-profile design that is consistent with the look of the interior composition of the building application.
In addition, the inclusive trim plate makes for easy installation for retrofit projects that already have backboxes installed. The `SL’-series is apt for indoor wall-mount applications. Moreover, the Siemens SLFSSWW-F, which operates on 24VDC, is design specifically for indoor, wall-mount applications.
Features / Specifications
- Sophisticated series of notification appliances that meet fire-industry codes and regulations for commercial-building applications
- Compatible with the Siemens 50-point, 252- point, and 504-point addressable fire alarm control panels (FACPs)
- Innovative LED strobe technology provides an energy-efficient means for a significantly reduced current draw
- Straightforward installation coupled with compact, modern design
- Four (4) temporal-pattern settings in each notification appliance
- Dual, low-frequency sounder codes in each appliance