Firstly, the Siemens SIGA-LED-LG is a LED alarm indicator from Siemens. Also, the remote LED alarm indicator is a component of the signature series. Besides, this polarized device provides a visual indication when a detector initiates an alarm. A clear lens, light emitting diode pulses on and off in case of an alarm. Furthermore, the Siemens SIGA-LED-LG alarm indicator can only be used with the Standard Detector Base, Model SB or SB4. In addition, it is not compatible with any other bases.
- Refer to Technical Bulletin (P/N 270827) for installation guidelines.
- Wire the LED to the base as described in the installation sheet supplied with the base. Be sure to observe the polarity of the terminals on the terminal block as shown in the diagram below.
Features / Specifications
- LED type: Clear lens, red light emitting diode
- Operation: Pulses on alarm condition
- Resistance per wire: 10Ω max.
- Luminous intensity: 65 mcd
- Voltage: 3vdc
- NOt for use in 24 volt circuits
- Temperature: 32 – 120°F (0 – 49°C)
- Humidity: 0 – 93 % RH
- Storage temperature range: -4 – 140°F (-20 – 60°C)
- Compatible electrical boxes: North American 1-gang box, standard 4 in square box 1-1/2 in (38 mm) deep with 1-gang cover
- Construction and finish: High impact engineering polymer, white
- Shipping weight: 3.2 oz (90g)
- UL listed
- Compatible detectors: Signature Series detectors