Overall, the Siemens AS-HMC-CR-WP strobes will not drift out of synchronization at any time during operation. Also, the Siemens AS-HMC-CR-WP strobes will revert to a non-synchronized flash rate if the sync module or Power Supply should fail to operate. The appliance is also design so that the audible signal may be silence while maintaining strobe activation when used with Siemens synchronization.
The Series ‘AS’ Horn | Strobe and Series ‘AH’ Horn appliances incorporate a Patented Universal Mounting Plate that allows mounting to a single-gang, double-gang, 4-inch (10.2 cm.) square, Siemens SHBBS-Series surface back box. When synchronization is require, Series ‘AS’ horn | strobe appliances are compatible with the Siemens 50-point, 252-point, and 504-point fire alarm control panels (FACPs).
The strobe portion of each appliance produces a flash rate of one (1) flash-per-second over the Regulated Input Voltage Range; and incorporate a Xenon flash tube enclosed in a rugged Lexan® lens. Besides, The audible portion of each appliance has a minimum of three (3) field-selectable settings for dBA anechoic levels; as well as a choice of continuous or temporal (Code 3) audible outputs. All inputs are compatible with standard reverse polarity supervision of circuit wiring by the Siemens Fire Alarm Control Panel (FACP)
Features / Specifications
- Fast installation with In / Out screw terminals using #12 to #18 AWG wires
- Synchronization can be done via the Siemens 50-point, 252-point, and 504-point fire alarm control panels (FACPs)
- Wall mounts are available with field-selectable Candela settings: 15/30/75/110cd or 135/185cd
- Ceiling-mount models are available with field-selectable Candela settings: 15/30/75/95cd or 115/177cd
- Three (3) field-selectable dBA settings of 90/95/99 dBA Anechoic in both tones