The Potter PAD100-SIM uses one (1) SLC loop address when monitoring one (1) Class B circuit. The module mounts on either a 4” square or double gang box. The module is capable of monitoring one (1) Class B circuit. The PAD100-SIM includes one red LED to indicate the module’s status. In normal conditions, the LED flashes when the device is being polled by the control panel. When the input is activate, the LED will flash at a fast rate.
The Potter PAD100-SIM is compatible with Potter’s IPA and AFC/ARC series addressable fire alarm control panels. The PAD100-SIM is an interface module use to monitor dry contact devices such as sprinkler waterflow, valve tamper switches, or conventional pull stations. The module is capable of monitoring one Class B circuit. Each addressable SLC device must be assigned an address. The address is set using the DIP switch located on the PAD100-SIM.
Features / Specifications
- One (1) Class B monitoring input
- Mounts in a standard 4” or double gang box
- Wiring terminals accessible when mounted in box
- All wiring terminals accept 22 to 12 AWG
- SLC Class A, Class X & Class B
- Operating Temperature Range: 32 to 120ºF (0 to 49ºC)
- Operating Humidity Range: 0 to 93% (non-condensing)
- Mounting Options: Standard 4” Square or Double Gang Box