Notifier FSP-851 Photoelectric Smoke Detector Series intelligent plug-in smoke detectors with integral communication provide features that surpass conventional detectors. Also, detector sensitivity can be program in the control panel software. Also, the sensitivity is continuously monitor and report to the panel. Similarly, the point ID capability allows each detector’s address to be set with decade address switches, providing exact detector location.
The Notifier FSP-851 Photoelectric Smoke Detector is unique optical sensing chamber that is engineer to sense smoke produce by a wide range of combustion sources. These series detectors are compatible with all ONYX series Notifier intelligent Fire Alarm Control Panels (FACP), also can be use to replace the SDX-751. The FSP-851 plug-in detectors used a separate base to simplify installation, service, and maintenance. In addition, a special tool allows maintenance personnel to plug in and remove detectors without using a ladder.
Some of the features can be described below, for example:
- Sleek, low-profile design.
- Addressable-analog communication.
- Stable communication technique with noise immunity.
- Low standby current.
- Two-wire SLC connection.
- Dual LED design provides 360° viewing angle.
- Remote test feature from the panel.
- Sealed against back pressure.
- 94-5V plastic flammability rating.
- SEMS screws for wiring of the separate base.
- Optional relay, isolator, and sounder bases.