The Gentex GHLFR is a high quality, low profile, low frequency audible appliance that offers a dependable audible alarm with a low current draw. The GHLFR is ideal for any occupancy that requires notification appliances.
The Gentex GHLFR horn offers a 520 Hz square wave, temporal 3 tone. Furthermore, a jumper selection is available for normal or loud decibel tone. A temporal 4 pattern is available when used with the Gentex GTSM Synchronization Control Module.
The GHLFR is shipped with a standard 4″ metal mounting plate which incorporates the popular Super-Slide® feature that allows the installer to easily test for supervision. The product also features a locking mechanism which secures the product to the bracket without any screws showing.
Features / Specifications
- Nominal voltage 24 VDC
- Unit Dimensions: 6-1/8” (15.55 cm) high x 5-1/2” (13.97 cm) wide x 1-5/8” (4.13 cm) deep
- Super-Slide® Bracket – Ease of Supervision Testing
- Input terminals accept 12 to 18 AWG
- Produces a 520Hz square wave, temporal 3 tone
- Jumper selection for normal or loud dBA
- Temporal 4 pattern available when used with Gentex GTSM Synchronization Module
- Prewire entire system, install mounting bracket, then install signals
- Operating temperature: 32° to 120°F