The Gentex 8240 is a photoelectric smoke detector that was designed for all uses. This includes commercial, industrial, residential as well as institutional. The Gentex 8240 also provides an exclusive patented three position test feature that simulates a 0.85% and a 3.5% actual smoke condition.
This device is a 24VDC photoelectric smoke detector that features Form A/C dry contacts, a three position test switch, and a pulsing LED sensing chamber. This insect-proof, 2.5% sensitivity smoke detector has an LED condition indicator, a quick disconnect wiring harness, and a 5-to-1 signal to noise ratio.
Features / Specifications
- Listed for releasing device service
- Horn frequency 3100 Hz (nominal)
- Patented three position test
- Nominal 2.5% sensitivity
- Form A/Form C dry relay contacts
- Quick-disconnect wiring harness
- 5-to-1 signal-to-noise ratio
- Pulsing LED sensing chamber
- Solid-state LED condition indicator
- Dust cover to prevent contamination during installation
Download the 8240 Specification sheet in *.pdf format
Similar Item: 8243PHY