The FireLite BG-12L Series is a cost-effective, feature-packed series of non-coded manual fire alarm pull stations. Also, it was designed to meet multiple applications with the installer and end-user in mind. Besides, the FireLite BG-12L Series features a variety of models including single and dual-action versions.
The BG-12 Series provides Fire·Lite Alarm Control Panels (FACPs), as well as other manufacturers’ controls, with a manual alarm initiating input signal. Furthermore, its innovative design, durable construction, and multiple mounting options make the BG 12 Series simple to install, maintain, and operate.
In fact, the BG-12 manual pull stations provide a textured finger-hold area that includes Braille text. In addition to PUSH IN and PULL DOWN text, there are arrows indicating how to operate the station, provided for non-English-speaking people.
Features / Specifications
- Aesthetically pleasing, highly visible design and color.
- Attractive contoured shape and light textured finish.
- Easily operated(single- or dual-action), yet designed to prevent false alarms when bumped, shaken, or jarred.
- Braille text included on finger-hold area of operation handle and across top of handle.
- Four-position terminal strip molded into backplate.
- Terminal screws backed-out at factory and shipped ready to accept field wiring (up to 12 AWG/3.1 mm²).