The Fire-Lite H365 is a addressable plug-in thermal detector that is designed for both performance and aesthetics and is a direct replacement for the H355 Series. Also, a new modern, sleek, contemporary design and advanced thermal technologies make the H365 Series ideal for both system operation and building design.
Exclusively for use with Fire-Lite H365 addressable fire alarm control panels, the H365(A) Series point ID capability allows each detector’s address to be set with rotary, decimal address switches, providing exact detector location for emergency personnel to quickly locate a fire during its early stages. Including, potentially saving precious rescue time while also reducing property damage. Additionally, two LEDs on each sensor light to provide a local, visible sensor indication.
Features / Specifications
- Designed to meet UL 268 7th Edition
- Sleek, low-profile, stylish design
- State-of-the-art thermistor technology for fast response
- Integral communications and built-in device-type identification
- Built-in tamper resistant feature
- Built-in functional test switch activated by external magnet
Download the H365 Specification sheet in *.pdf format
Similar Item: H355