The Edwards 405-8A-TW Strobe series is specially design for use with compatible life safety communication and control equipment to alert the hearing reduce of a life safety event. Strobes are available with 15 cd, 15/75 cd, 30 cd, 60 cd, and 110 cd effective flash intensity. They are fully compatible with Genesis signals. In fact, the 405 Series strobes was design for 16 to 33 Vdc operation and must be connect to signal circuits that output a constant (not pulse) voltage.
These strobes synchronize to the latest UL 1971 requirements when used with a synchronization source. Approved for public and private mode applications UL 1971-listed as signaling devices for the hearing impaired and UL 1638-listed as protective visual signaling appliances. Rugged red or white steel front plate Ideal for outdoor or harsh environments. Also, the Edwards 405-8A-TW Strobe rated for wall or ceiling installation. In the final analysis, these flash can be notice from almost any position in the room, corridor, or large open space.
In addition, the strobe front plate is of steel construction finished with durable baked epoxy-polyester powder-coat paint.
Features / Specifications
- Integrity strobes synchronize to the latest UL 1971 requirements when used with a synchronization source.
- All Genesis and Integrity strobes on the same circuit meet UL 1971 synchronization requirements when used with an external control module.
- UL 1971-listed as signaling devices for the hearing impaired and UL 1638-listed as protective visual signaling appliances.
- Ideal for outdoor or harsh environments.
- Rated for wall or ceiling installation.
- Lens language or standard “FIRE” marking is easily changed with optional LKW and LKC series lens kits.
- Ideal for retrofit and renovation projects.
- UL/ULC rated outdoor option.