The Ditek DTK-PVP27BP provides surge protection for fixed analog and HDCCTV cameras running on coax cabling. Also, each device protects 12/24V power, and video conductors.
Ditek DTK-PVP27BP analog Series PVP27B protects all the sensitive feeds to fixed cameras, not just the video cable. Furthermore, simple to install, the PVP27B series protects 12/24 Volt power conductors and video conductors in one compact design. Then, with the lowest video let through voltage on the market, the PVP27B provides ideal surge protection for todays sensitive, high-quality fixed cameras. Also,the PVP27BP includes passive Balun conversion.
Feature / Specifications
- Multi-stage SAD technology provides with best possible protection
- 5 Amp, 12/24V circuit protects power feeds to camera, heater, blower or defroster
- Single point gorund inproves protection and speeds installation
- Agency Approvals: UL497B
- Service Voltage (Power): 12/24V AC/DC
- Surge Current Rating (Power): 2,000 Amps/pair
Download the DTK-PVP27BP in .pdf format
Similar Item: DTK-2LVLPF