Vigilant V-HFD – Edwards Vigilant brand intelligent analog detectors meticulously engineered to deliver high-performance features, superb reliability, and also unbeatable quality. Furthermore, with their highly stable design, these detectors resist air movement caused by heating and air conditioning, making them reliable performers ideally suited to modern building interiors.
Vigilant V-HFD – The installation and maintenance advantages of Vigilant brand intelligent detectors add value throughout their service life. Additionally, the twist-and-lock design makes short work of installation and maintenance operations. Also, a plastic breakout on the detector housing optionally prevents removal from the base except with a special tool.
A bright, easy-to-see LED flashes red when the detector is in alarm, thus eliminating much of the guesswork when responding to front-panel indications.
Features / Specifications
- Optical, heat, as well as multisensor models available
- Compatible standard, relay, isolator, as well as audible bases
- Field replaceable optical chamber
- Electronic Addressing including mapping location
- Bases mount to standard North American two-gang or 4″ square electrical boxes
- Dual color LED provides at-a-glance alarm indication
- Tamper-resistant feature
- Self diagnostic capability with on-board storage of results
- Manufactured to strict international ISO 9001 standards
- Assembled using surface mount technology for RF resistance
- Conformally coated components resist dust and humidity
- Automatic detector test
- Low Profile Design