SpectrAlert Advance offers the broadest line of outdoor horns, strobes, and horn strobes in the industry. Also, with white plastic housings, wall or ceiling mounting options, and plain or FIRE-printed devices, System Sensor SWK can meet virtually any application requirement, including indoor, outdoor, wet, and dry applications in temperatures from −40°F to 151°F
Like the entire SpectrAlert Advance line, outdoor horns, strobes, and horn strobes for wall applications include a variety of features that increase application flexibility and simplify installation. First, field-selectable settings, including candela, automatic selection of 12- or 24-volt operation, horn tones, as well as three-volume options enable installers to easily adapt devices to meet requirements.
Next, System Sensor SWK uses a universal mounting plate for both wall and ceiling applications. This mounting plate includes an onboard shorting spring that ensures wiring continuity before devices are install; so installers can verify proper wiring without mounting the devices and exposing them to potential construction damage. Once the plates are mounted, all SpectrAlert Advance devices utilize a plug-in design with a single captured screw to speed installation and virtually eliminate costly ground faults.
Features / Specifications
- Weatherproof per NEMA 4X, IP56
- Field-selectable candela settings: 15, 15/75, 30, 75, 95, 110, 115, 135, 150, 177, and 185
- Automatic selection of 12- or 24-volt operation at 15 and 15/75 candela
- Rotary switch for horn tone and three volume selections
- Horn rated at 88+ dBA at 16 volts
- Plug-in design with minimal intrusion into the back box
- Tamper-resistant construction