The System Sensor SW-ALERT is a strobe with standard cd as well as an amber lens designed for mass notification.
ALERT-printed on white housings amber lens strobes and speaker strobes provide visual signaling for emergency communications in compliance with ANSI/ UL 1638 — Furthermore, standard for General Signaling Visible Appliances. In addition, SpectrAlert Advance emergency communications devices include plain (non-printed) strobes, horn strobes, and speaker strobes.
System Sensor SW-ALERT emergency communications and general signaling device is compatible with the entire SpectrAlert Advance line and also includes all the same time- and money-saving innovations.
The clear strobe will be a System Sensor SpectrAlert Advance Model listed to UL 1971 and also will be approved for fire protective service. The strobe light shall consist of a xenon flash tube also associated lens/reflector system.
Features / Specifications
- ALERT-printed white housing
- Amber lens strobe
- Meets DoD specification requirements
- Plug-in design
- Easy installation
- Optional tamper-resistant Torx head screw
- Compatible with System Sensor synchronization protocol
- Field-selectable candela settings of 15, 15/75, 30, 75, 95, 110, 115
- Mounts to a standard 4 x 4 x 1 1/2 back box
- Approved for fire protective service
- Colored lens listed to ANSI/UL 1638