System Sensor SPSWK wall speaker strobes include a variety of features that increase application flexibility and simplify installation. First, field-selectable settings, including candela, speaker voltage, and power settings, as well as the automatic selection of 12- or 24-volt operation enable installers to easily adapt devices to meet requirements.
In fact, SpectrAlert Advance offers the broadest line of outdoor speakers as well as speaker strobes in the industry. Also, from metal and plastic outdoor back boxes to white and red plastic housings to wall and ceiling mounting options, SpectrAlert Advance can meet virtually any application requirement.
Wall-mount outdoor speakers as well as speaker strobes can be used indoors or outdoors in wet or dry applications, and can provide reliable operation from −40°F to 151°F. Besides, these speakers provide a broad frequency response range, low harmonic distortion, and maintain a high sound pressure level at all tap settings to provide accurate and intelligible broadcast of evacuation messages.
Next, these System Sensor SPSWK use a universal mounting plate with an onboard shorting spring that ensures wiring continuity before devices are installed, so installers can verify proper wiring without mounting the devices and exposing them to potential construction damage.
Features / Specifications
- Weatherproof per NEMA 4X, IP56
- Rated from -40°F to 151°F
- Plug-in design reduces ground faults
- Operating Temperature: –40°F to 151°F (–40°C to 66°C)
- Field-selectable candela settings: 15, 15/75, 30, 75, 95, 110, 115, 135, 150, 177, and 185
- Automatic selection of 12- or 24-volt operation at 15 and 15/75 candela
- Rotary switch for speaker voltage (25 and 70.7 Vrms) and power settings (1/4, 1/2, 1, and 2 watts)
- Compatible with System Sensor synchronization protocol and legacy SpectrAlert products
- Tamper-resistant construction
- Listed for ceiling or wall mounting