The System Sensor L-Series offers the most versatile and easy-to-use line of horns, strobes, and horn strobes in the industry with low current draws and modern aesthetics. Also, System Sensor P2RLA-E can meet virtually any application requirement with white and red plastic housings; standard and compact footprint devices.
The entire L-Series product line, wall-mount horns, strobes, and horn strobes include a variety of features that increase their application versatility while simplifying installation. Besides, all devices feature plug-in designs with minimal intrusion into the backbox; making installations fast and foolproof while virtually eliminating costly and time-consuming ground faults.
To further simplify installation and protect devices from construction damage, the System Sensor P2RLA-E mounting plates utilize an onboard shorting spring, so you can test wiring continuity before the device is installed. L-Series devices easily adapt to a suit a wide range of application requirements using field-selectable candela settings, automatic selection of 12- or 24-volt operation, and a rotary switch for horn tones with two-volume selections.
Features / Specifications
- Updated modern aesthetics
- Plug-in design with minimal intrusion into the backbox
- Tamper-resistant construction
- Automatic selection of 12- or 24-volt operation at 15 and 30 candela
- Rotary switch for horn tone and two volume selections
- Mounting plate for all standard and wall units
- Mounting plate shorting spring checks wiring continuity before device installation