SpectrAlert Advance offers the broadest line of outdoor horns, strobes, and horn strobes in the industry. With red plastic housings, wall or ceiling mounting options, and French, English or bilingual FIRE-printed devices, System Sensor P2RKA can meet virtually any application requirement, including indoor, outdoor, wet, and dry applications in temperatures from −40°C to 66°C.
Like the entire SpectrAlert Advance line, outdoor horns, strobes, and horn strobes for wall applications include a variety of features that increase application flexibility and simplify installation. First, field-selectable settings, including candela, automatic selection of 12- or 24-volt operation, horn tones, as well as three-volume options enable installers to easily adapt devices to meet requirements.
Next, System Sensor P2RKA devices use a universal mounting plate for both wall and ceiling applications. This mounting plate includes an onboard shorting spring that ensures wiring continuity before devices are install; so installers can verify proper wiring without mounting the devices and exposing them to potential construction damage. Once the plates are mounted, all SpectrAlert Advance devices utilize a plug-in design with a single captured screw to speed installation and virtually eliminate costly ground faults.
Features / Specifications
- Weatherproof per NEMA 4X, IP56
- Automatic selection of 12- or 24-volt operation at 15 and 15/75 candela
- Rotary switch for horn tone and three volume selections
- Universal mounting plate with an onboard shorting spring that tests wiring continuity before devices are install
- Plug-in design with minimal intrusion into the back box
- Tamper-resistant construction