The Siemens SET-185-R-WP strobe portion of each appliance produces a flash rate of one (1) flash per second as well as has a Xenon flash tube enclosed in a rugged Lexan® lens. The Siemens SET-185-R-WP strobes do not drift out of synchronization at any time during operation. Also, speaker and speaker/strobe appliances are designed for indoor and outdoor surface or flush mount.
Ceiling-mount models are available with field-selectable Candela settings of 15/30/75/95cd or 115/177cd. Besides, wall-mount models are available with field-selectable Candela settings of 15/30/75/110cd or 135/185cd. In addition, all speaker models have a listed sound output of up to 93dB at 10 feet, and a listed frequency response of 400 to 4000Hz
Furthermore, all inputs employ terminals that accept #12 to #18 AWG wire sizes. Speaker and speaker/strobe incorporates a speaker-mounting plate with a grille cover, which is secured with two screws for a level finish. Strobe is of low-current design. The selector switch for selecting the candela is tamper-resistant.
Features / Specifications
- Fast installation with In / Out screw terminals using #12 to #18 AWG wires
- High-efficiency design for maximum output at minimum wattage across a frequency range of 400 to 4000Hz
- Field-selectable taps for 25 or 70 VRMS operation from 1/8 watt to 8 Watts
- Strobes can be synchronize using the Siemens DSC sync modules; the Siemens 50-point, 252-point, and 504-point fire alarm control panels (FACPs)
- Ceiling-mount models are available with field-selectable Candela settings of 15/30/75/95cd or 115/177cd
- Wall-mount models are available with field-selectable Candela settings of 15/30/75/110cd or 135/185cd (multi-Candela models)