The Siemens SEC-W-ULC speaker portion is designed for a field-selectable input of either 25 or 70 VRMS; with selectable power taps from 1/8 Watt to 2 Watts. Also, all ceiling-mount models have listed sound output of up to 87 dB at 10 feet (3 meters) and a listed frequency response of 400 to 4,000 Hz. Besides, Siemens Series ‘SE’ wall-mount appliances each have a listed sound output of up to 89 dBA at 10 feet (3 meters) and a listed frequency response of 400 to 4,000 Hz. Speakers are comprise of a sealed-back construction. All inputs accept terminals that use #12 to #18 AWG wire sizes. The manual selector switch for setting the candela is tamper-resistant.
In general, the Siemens SEC-W-ULC strobes do not drift out of synchronization at any time during operation. The strobes will revert to a non-synchronized flash rate if the sync module or Power Supply should fail to operate. Furthermore, wall-mount speaker and speaker strobe appliances are designed for indoor-flush mounting to 4” (10.2 cm.) square –x– 2-1/8” (5.4 cm.) electrical boxes without need for an extension ring or surface mounting. Ceiling-mount, speaker-strobe Series ‘SE’ appliances are design for indoor, flush mounting. In addition, speaker and speaker-strobe incorporate a speaker-mounting plate with a snap-on grille cover.
Features / Specifications
- Strobe portion of Siemens Series ‘SE’ appliances can be synchronize using the Siemens 50-point, 252-point, and 504-point addressable fire alarm control panels (FACPs)
- Mounts to 4” (10.2 cm.) square –x– 2-1/8” (5.4 cm.) deep back box
- High-efficiency design for maximum output at minimum wattage across a frequency range of 400 to 4,000 Hz
- Field-selectable taps for 25 or 70 VRMS operation from 1/8 Watt up to 2 Watts
- Fast installation with In / Out screw terminals using #12 to #18 AWG wires
- Snap-on grille cover with non-visible mounting screws