Siemens SE-HMC-R is a speaker portion that is designed for a field-selectable input of either 25 or 70 VRMS; with selectable power taps from 1/8 Watt to 2 Watts. Also, all ceiling-mount Siemens SE-HMC-R have listed sound output of up to 87 dB at 10 feet (3 meters) and a listed frequency response of 400 to 4,000 Hz. Speakers are comprise of a sealed-back construction.
Siemens Series ‘SE’ wall-mount appliances each have a listed sound output of up to 89 dBA at 10 feet (3 meters) and a listed frequency response of 400 to 4,000 Hz. The strobes do not drift out of synchronization at any time during operation. Besides, ceiling-mount, speaker-strobe Series ‘SE’ appliances come designed for indoor, flush mounting.
Speaker and speaker-strobe incorporate a speaker-mounting plate with a snap-on grille cover. Wall-mount speaker, as well as speaker-strobe appliances, come designed for indoor-flush mounting to 4” (10.2 cm.) square –x– 2-1/8” (5.4 cm.) electrical boxes without the need for an extension ring or surface mounting. Furthermore, the strobes will revert to a non-synchronized flash-rate, if the sync module or Power Supply should fail to operate
Features / Specifications
- Field-selectable taps for 25 or 70 VRMS operation from 1/8 Watt up to 2 Watts
- Fast installation with In / Out screw terminals using #12 to #18 AWG wires
- Snap-on grille cover with non-visible mounting screws
- Mounts to 4” (10.2 cm.) square –x– 2-1/8” (5.4 cm.) deep back box
- High-efficiency design for maximum output at minimum wattage across a frequency range of 400 to 4,000 Hz