Edwards 8558-B101 Base W/ Transponder
- Proper system operation depends on correct installation of fire alarm components. Refer to detailed installation instructions supplied with the control panel and national or local installation standards.
- Connect addressable loop wiring. Refer to the control panel installation drawings provided for detailed addressable loop wiring specifications.
- If using shielded wire for addressable loop:
- Connect shield to ground at control panel only.
- Maintain the continuity of shield when connecting addressable devices. Use wire connector or similar device. Wrap connection with insulated tape to prevent grounding the shield to addressable device or mounting box.
- Contacts are not suitable for use with limited energy cable.
- Set device address before final assembly. Refer to device addressing charts supplied with the control panel documentation. Devices are factory set to address 0 (zero).
- Suitable for operation in ambient air temperatures of 0°C to 39°C (32°F to 100°F).
- Addressable circuit rated at 24VDC, 50mA.