In general, the Cooper Wheelock RSSP-2415W-FR-ULC Sync Strobe Plates are a cost-effective way to retrofit required wall strobe appliances to bells, horns, chimes, multi-tones, or speakers and easily mounts to standard 4” backboxes or, for surface mount, use with Wheelock’s SBL2 surface back box.
All models may be synchronized when used in conjunction with the Wheelock SM or DSM Sync Modules or a power supply with Wheelock’s patented Sync Protocol. Besides, synchronized strobes can eliminate possible restrictions on the number of strobes in the field of view. Wheelock’s synchronized strobes offer an easy way to comply with ADA recommendations concerning photosensitive epilepsy; as well as meeting the requirements of NFPA 72.
Wheelock’s patented Series RSS Strobe Appliances and Cooper Wheelock RSSP-2415W-FR-ULC Sync Strobe Plates have lower current draw while maintaining outstanding performance, reliability, and cost-effectiveness. These versatile appliances will satisfy virtually all requirements for indoor, wall, or ceiling mount appliances.
Features / Specifications
- Strobes produce 1 flash per second over the regulated voltage range.
- 12 and 24 VDC models with wide UL “Regulated Voltage” using filtered (DC) or unfiltered VRMS input voltage.
- Synchronize with Wheelock SM or DSM Sync Modules or power supplies with built-in Sync Protocol.
- ADA/NFPA/UFC/ANSI compliant. Meets OSHA 29 Part 1910.165.
- Wall mount single candela models are available in 15/75cd.