The SpectrAlert Advance series offers the most versatile and easy-to-use line of horns, strobes, and horn strobes in the industry. With red plastic housings, wall, and ceiling mounting options, and plain and FIRE printed devices, System Sensor P2RH can meet virtually any application requirement.
Like the entire SpectrAlert Advance product line, wall-mount horns, strobes, and horn strobes include a variety of features that increase their application versatility while simplifying installation. All devices feature plug-in designs with minimal intrusion into the backbox; making installations fast and foolproof while virtually eliminating costly and time-consuming ground faults.
To further simplify installation and protect devices from construction damage; System Sensor P2RH utilizes a universal mounting plate with an onboard shorting spring, so installers can test wiring continuity before the device is installed. Installers can also easily adapt devices to a suit a wide range of application requirements using field-selectable candela settings, automatic selection of 12- or 24-volt operation, and a rotary switch for horn tones with three-volume selections.
Features / Specifications
- Plug-in design with minimal intrusion into the back box
- Tamper-resistant construction
- Automatic selection of 12- or 24-volt operation at 15 and 15/75 candela
- Field-selectable candela settings on wall units: 15, 15/75, 30, 75, 95, 110, 115, 135, 150, 177, and 185
- Rotary switch for horn tone and three volume selections
- Universal mounting plate for wall units
- Mounting plate shorting spring checks wiring continuity before device installation