• Used on intelligent device circuits connected to any of the following fire-only or intelligent voice communication (IVC) systems: − Siemens 50-point addressable fire alarm control panels (FACPs), via connection to the signaling-line circuit (SLC) − Siemens 252-point | 504-point addressable IVC systems | FACPs, via connection to the SLC − FireFinder®, via the Device Loop Card (Model DLC)
• Up to 15 HLIM devices can be wired to one (1) addressable loop − A maximum 20 addressable devices are permitted between each HLIM.
• Mounts in a 4″ (10.2 cm.) square, 2-1/8″ (5.4 cm.) or 3.5″ (8.9 cm.) deep, double-gang electrical box.
• Style 4 or Style 6 wiring.
• Requires no programming.
• Local light-emitting diode (LED) indicator.