The Gamewell GWMS-95T is a Addressable Manual Pull Station is a non-coded, single-action, manual pull station with a key-lock reset feature. Also, its rugged toggle switch design offers exceptional resistance to accidental alarms caused by a sudden vibration or shock. The MS-95 can be used for surface and semi-flush installations.
The Gamewell GWMS-95T are approved to UL® Standard 38 for manual pull stations that comply with the architectural requirements in all building interiors, and is readily accessible in a fire emergency. In addition, the pull stations meet the following American with Disabilities Act (ADA), AG Controls and Operating Mechanisms Guidelines.
To activate the manual pull station, press the lever (marked, “PUSH”) inward. Then, pull the handle (marked, “PULL”) downward until the handle locks into place. After the handle is pulled, this lever locks-in the alarm position and remains there until it is manually reset. To reset the alarm lever and release the front cover of the pull station, insert and turn the key on the front of the pull station. Furthermore, this action unlocks the front cover and lowers the cover. Finally, after the front cover is lowered, the toggle switch is reset.
Features / Specifications
- Constructed of durable die-cast metal
- Designed for use as a compact unit that blends with the interior
- Contains a recessed pull lever that prevents accidental operation
- Includes a key reset option
- Used for surface or semi-flush installations
- Shows a visible status LED
- Provides field programming
- Offers both wire and terminal block, single action options
Download the GWMS-95T Specification sheet in *.pdf format
Similar Item: MS-7