The Gamewell ATD-L3-IV is a intelligent thermal detectors with integral communication provide point location for alarm communication and selective maintenance. Additionally, this device was designed in a modern ivory color, the Velociti Series 3 is aesthetically pleasing for today’s contemporary buildings.
This device is also an addressable detectors with point ID capability that enable each detector address to be set with rotary address switches providing exact device locations. Furthermore, the thermal detector continually monitors the detected temperature and reports it to the fire alarm control panel. Also, the modern design and expanded color options support a variety of contemporary aesthetic demands. In addition, each detector is constructed for exceptional installation and maintenance efficiency. Finally, velociti Series 3 thermal detectors provide cost-effective, intelligent property protection.
Features / Specifications
- Designed to comply with UL268 7th edition
- Modern profile for improved aesthetics
- Visual rotary, decimal switch addressing (01-159)
- Built-in functional test switch activated by an external magnet
- Dual bicolor LEDs flash green whenever the sensor is addressed, and light steady red on alarm
- Optional relay, isolator, or sounder bases
- Low standby current
- Analog addressable communication
- Stable communication technique with noise immunity
- Optional remote, single-gang LED Indicator (RA100Z)
- Compatible with Gamewell-FCI analog addressable panels
Download the ATD-L3-IV Specification sheet in *.pdf format
Similar Item: ATD-L3R