The Edwards Est GL1WF-HD allows a more energy-efficient and sleek low-profile design compared to previous Genesis models making them less expensive to install and operate by reducing overhead, and requiring fewer power supplies, backup power, and batteries. Also, these new appliances are designed with performance, energy efficiency, and life safety in mind.
In Addition, Genesis GL strobes do not require bulky specular reflectors to maximize output. Instead, high-efficiency optics, combined with patented electronics, deliver highly controlled and uniform light distribution patterns in exchange for lower current requirements.
The Edwards Est GL1WF-HD LED is designed to improve efficiency by reducing overhead — requiring fewer power supplies and often smaller wire gauges. This makes them ideal for any installation that calls for high efficiency as well as clean modern design appeal.
Serviceability is another area where GL Series appliances shine. Field configurable light and sound output levels provide the flexibility modern life safety projects demand, while the Genesis control, as well as synchronization protocol, keeps multiple strobes on compatible NAC circuits synchronized.
Features / Specifications
- High-performance standards for demanding applications
- Easy to install
- Field-configurable visible and audible settings
- Low-profile design
- LED Technology
- Wire Connections: 12 to 18 AWG (0.75 to 2.5 mm²
- Operating Voltage: 24 VDC: 16 to 33 VDC
- Operating Temperature: Indoor: 33.8 °F to 120.2 °F (1 °C to 49 °C) and maximum humidity of 93%
- Weight: 0.35 lbs
- Material: Red or white textured UV stabilized, colored impregnated engineered plastic. Exceeds 94V-0 UL flammability rating